Hello!! My dear visitors, you’re most welcome in this domain bittutech.com. Today’s blog is going to be very interesting I hope you all are very excited to read this blog post and please give me a golden feedback to encourage my skill.
Today we discuss about some important questions of Python Programming Language that are very important for examination and job purpose.
1. Who developed Python Programming Language?
Solution-: Guido Van Rossum in 1990s developed Python Programming Language.
2. Is Python an Object Orientated language?
Solution–: Yes Python is an Object Orientated language.
3. ‘Python is an interpreted high level language’. What does it mean to you?
Solution–: ‘Python is a high level language’ means it is programmer- friendly. ‘Python is an interpreted language’ means it requires an interpreter to execute it’s code line by line – one statement at a time.
4. Python Programming Language got its name from which show?
Solution–: Python Programming Language was named by after British TV show namely ‘Monty Python’s Flying Circus’.
5. What does a cross platform language means?
Solution–: A cross platform language means it can run well on variety of plateform like Windows, Linux/Unix, Macintosh etc.
6. Python is a Free and Open Source language. What do you understand by this feature?
Solution–: It means to download Python no need to pay anything, because it is free. And source code is also available, which can we modified/improved etc because it is open source.
7. What is difference between Intractive mode and Script mode in Python?
Solution–: In Intractive mode, instruction are given in front of prompt( >>> or In[ ] prompt ) in Python Shell. Python carries out the given instruction and show the result itself. And in Script Mode, Python instuctions are stored in a file generally with .py extension and are executed to together. The saved instruction are known as Python Script or Python program.
8. What will be the output of following code:
#This is a sample program
#to output simple statements
print("Take every chance.")
print("Drop every fear.")
Solution–: The output is–:
Take every chance.
Drop every fear.
Reason being: The code line begins with a sign(#) are comments they are just for information and ignored by the Python interpreter.
9. What is Python Shell?
Solution–: Intractive interpreter of Python.
10. What is source code?
Solution–: Complete program instructions.
11. What are the advantage of Python programming language?
- Python programming language improves productivity.
- Python is an interpreted language.
- Python is dynamically typed.
- Python is free and open source.
- It has vast libraries support.
12. What are the some limitations of Python programming language?
- Python is little time consuming as compared to C, C++ and Java.
- Python have low execution speed.
- Runtime error is also a disadvantage of python.
13. In how many different ways, can you work in Python?
Solution–: In Python we can work in two ways–: Interactive Mode and Script Mode.
14. What are the advantage/ disadvantage of working in interactive mode in Python?
Solution–: Advantage of working in interactive mode in Python is that, you can type commands and get the result or error one by one and The disadvantage of working in interactive mode in Python is that, it doesn’t save commands in form of program and the output is mixed between commands.
15. What are the advantage/ disadvantage of working in Script Mode in Python?
Solution–: Advantage of working in Script Mode is that, the large pieces of code are easier to run and It’s easy to edit your scripts in script mode. and Disadvantage of working in Script Mode is that, it can be tedious when you only need to run one or a few lines of code.
Last word: So it’s enough for today, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Thank you so much for your love and support, we’ll meet soon.
Read more blog post -:
[Instagram Hack]|HiddenEye Hacking Instagram With Kali Linux 2020
How to install Linux OS on your android device?
How to Spy on Someone using (MITM) Man in the Middle attack?
How to Hack Someone’s Wi-Fi Password with aircrack-ng tool
Advance Jamming: Jam Wireless Network using MDK3 tool with Kali Linux
How to Jam Wireless Network(Wi-Fi) with Kali Linux | 2020
Top 10 Commands for Kali Linux Users || 2020
How to Split single Kali Linux terminal into multiple
How to hack Bluetooth devices?
How to download Instagram stories, reels, posts
How to Record WhatsApp Video Call in an Android mobile phone?.
How to create a youtube video thumbnail in ms paint?
How to schedule a WhatsApp message?
How to chat offline with your friends on WhatsApp?
Top 5 Entertainment Apps for Android Users: Short break from Study
What is the Multiplexing technique: Computer Networking Concept
How to create a YouTube channel playlist from mobile phones or PC?