Hello!! my all dear visitors! Welcome again in this domain (bittutech.com). Today, I am going to write an interesting article post for you to enhance your technical skill. I hope you all are very excited to read this blog and give me golden feedback to encourage my blogging skill.
Today’s blog is fully dedicated to enhancing your knowledge of Python PL- Python Programming Language. This post is tell you to know about – What is PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE and What is PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE and many more about PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE.
What is Programming language?
Programming language is a formal computer language which is designed to communicate with computer. Programming language is used to give instructions, command and order to our computer. Programming language can be used to create programs to control behaviour of our machine.
When Ada Lovelace and charles Babbage worked together on Analytical Engine in 1883 then the First Programming Language is developed.
There are various programing languages, some popular popular languages are–:
- C Language
Let’s talk about–:
What is PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE ?
Python programming language is a type of programming language that provide fully functionality over decades. Python programming language is a long lasting and losing defined data type programming language. We can also say that Python is Object Oriented Language (OOL) or Object Oriented Programming Language.
Python programming language was invented by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) in the Netherlands in February 1991.
More links -:
- [Instagram Hack]|HiddenEye Hacking Instagram With Kali Linux 2020
- How to install Linux OS on your android device?
- How to Spy on Someone using (MITM) Man in the Middle attack?
- How to Hack Someone’s Wi-Fi Password with aircrack-ng tool
- Advance Jamming: Jam Wireless Network using MDK3 tool with Kali Linux
- How to Jam Wireless Network(Wi-Fi) with Kali Linux | 2020
- Top 10 Commands for Kali Linux Users || 2020
- How to Split single Kali Linux terminal into multiple
- How to hack Bluetooth devices?
- How to download Instagram stories, reels, posts
- How to Record WhatsApp Video Call in an Android mobile phone?.
- How to create a youtube video thumbnail in ms paint?
- How to schedule a WhatsApp message?
- How to chat offline with your friends on WhatsApp?
- Top 5 Entertainment Apps for Android Users: Short break from Study
- What is the Multiplexing technique: Computer Networking Concept
- How to create a YouTube channel playlist from mobile phones or PC?
‘PYTHON’, which promises to make you a big programming fan 🙂
Python is an easy-to-learn yet powerful Object Orientated Programming Language. It is very high level Programming Language yet as powerful as many other middle -level not so high level language like C, C++, Java etc.
Whenever you see or read coding of Python programming language, you just feel like you are reading an English statement because Python is very easy language for programmers and beginners also.
NOTE–: PYTHON is an interpreted language, that is, all the commands you writes are interpreted and executed one by one.
Some Pluses and Minuses points of Python Programming Language.
PYTHON– Some Pluses
- Easy to use -: Python programs are easy to maintain. It is a very high level language and thus very-very programmer-friendly.
- Expansive Language–: Python is an expansive language– fewer lines of code and simpler syntax.
- Interpreted Language–: Python is an interpreted language not a compiled language. It makes Python an easy to debug language and thus suitable for beginners to advanced users.
- Cross-platform Language–: Python can run equally well on variety of platforms like Windows, Linux/Unix, Macintosh, Supercomputers, Smart phones etc.
- Free and Open source–: Python language is freely available along with its source-code.
- Less Time Consumption–: Python take less time to run programs as compare to other programming languages.
PYTHON– Some Minuses
- Not the Fastest Language–: Python offers faster development times but execution-times are not that fast compared to some compiled languages because Python is an interpreted language not a fully compiled one. Fully compiled languages are faster than interpreted languages.
- Lesser Libraries than C, Java, Perl–: Python offers library support for almost all computing programs, but its library is still not competent with languages likes C, Java, Perl as they have longer collections available.
- Not Strong on Type-binding–: Python interpreter is not very strong on catching ‘Type-mismatch’ issues. For example–: If you declare a variable as integer but later store a string value in it, Python won’t complain or pin-point it.
Last words-: Wait Wait!! This is enough for now, we will meet very soon with a new and interesting articles. If you want to get the latest updates, join us on social networks. I hope you have enjoyed my this article as like my other articles 🙂