Hello my all dear technical visitors, first of all, very very thankful to you to read this blog article. I hope you feel good after completely reading this blog article. In this blog post, we will know about what is multithreaded programming? and what is the major use of this? and how multithreading is useful for us?
All these major points are defined below, hope you enjoy this blog post as other blog posts-
Read more blog articles…..
- [Instagram Hack]|HiddenEye Hacking Instagram With Kali Linux 2020
- How to install Linux OS on your android device?
- How to Spy on Someone using (MITM) Man in the Middle attack?
- How to Hack Someone’s Wi-Fi Password with aircrack-ng tool
- Advance Jamming: Jam Wireless Network using MDK3 tool with Kali Linux
- How to Jam Wireless Network(Wi-Fi) with Kali Linux | 2020
- Top 10 Commands for Kali Linux Users || 2020
- How to Split single Kali Linux terminal into multiple
- How to hack Bluetooth devices?
- How to download Instagram stories, reels, posts
- How to Record WhatsApp Video Call in an Android mobile phone?.
- How to create a youtube video thumbnail in ms paint?
- How to schedule a WhatsApp message?
- How to chat offline with your friends on WhatsApp?
- Top 5 Entertainment Apps for Android Users: Short break from Study
- What is the Multiplexing technique: Computer Networking Concept
- How to create a YouTube channel playlist from mobile phones or PC?
What is Multithread programming?
A multithreaded program contains two or more parts that can run concurrently. Each part of such a program is called a thread. Multithreading is a specialized form of multitasking. At the present time, it is supported by virtually all modern operating systems.
There are two distinct types of multitasking –
- Process Based
- Thread Based
You know that A Program in execution is called Process. This is a very short and simple definition of a process, which means – Process-based multitasking is a feature that allows your computer to run two or more programs concurrently. Let me show you another point to make this point clearer-
process-based multitasking enables you to run the java compiler at the same time that you are using photoshop software Or visiting a website.
In process-based multitasking, a program is the smallest unit of code that can be dispatched by the scheduler.
In a thread-based multitasking environment, the thread is the smallest unit of dispatchable code. This means that a single program can perform two or more tasks simultaneously.
For instance, a text editor can format text at the same time that it is printing as these two actions are being performed by two separate threads.
- process-based multitasking deals with the “ big picture” and thread-based multitasking handles the details.
- Processes are heavyweight tasks that require their own separate address spaces.
- Interprocess communication is expensive and limited.
- Threads are lighter weight.
- Threads share the same address space and cooperatively share the same heavyweight process.
Last Words -: This is it for now. we will meet very soon with a new and interesting article as it is. I wish you have learned various technical words and enjoy this post as other post. If you get latest update first, then you have to follow us on social network websites. Thank you so much and stay tuned with us as always.